Waterfall Gully Tours and Activities
Urban areas aren’t usually known for their close proximity to waterfalls, but Adelaide offers a pleasant surprise with popular Waterfall Gully. Just 25 minutes outside the city, Waterfall Gully has hiking trails that lead to multiple waterfalls, the first of which, First Falls, is a very short walk from the parking lot. Continue up toward the second falls, and take in the scenery where koalas lazily hang in the canopy of gum trees.
The most popular hike in Waterfall Gully is following the trail for 2.5 miles up to the top of Mt. Lofty, where the mountaintop lookout has sweeping views of Adelaide and the coast. By joining a self-guided hiking tour, transport is provided from the center of Adelaide to the Waterfall Gully trailhead, where you’re free to make the climb to Mt. Lofty and enjoy the walk at your pace.
Tours and Activities to Experience Waterfall Gully
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island