Top Acapulco Jet Boating
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Acapulco Tours
Explore one of Acapulco's most stunning natural settings with a leisurely cruise along Coyuca Lagoon. Known for its lush vegetation and calm waters, the freshwater lagoon also attracts hundreds of bird such as herons, storks, and pelicans. Enjoy a buffet lunch as you sail past mangroves and flowering hyacinths. Coyuca had also been a favorite Hollywood filming location, doubling for jungle settings in Tarzan movies and Rambo II.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Jet Boating in Acapulco are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands