Top Abu Dhabi Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Abu Dhabi Tours
* A traveler said: "We spend morning in the desert and Imran did everything to make us happy. Nice adventure and I recommended to everyone. Thanks again for everything. Love from Belgium"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing adventure with Jesus our incredibly informative and friendly skipper. Honesty has been the highlight of our trip so far and highly recommend going on the YIB tours especially if you get Jesus as your skipper!! So much fun - only recommendation is asking them to ping location via WhatsApp"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our trip to Ferrari World. The driver was in time, the van was clean and comfortable. Se struck traffic on the way home and got a bit sick of being on the road but that is hardly the drivers fault. Highly recommended and much cheaper than trying to drive ourselves from Dubai!"
* A traveler said: "Sheikh Zayed Mosque & the date market were my highlights. We were also treated to an exhibition of pre (like alexander the great) and Islamic coins on entrance to the Mosque. The heritage village gave a nice insight into life before oil was found (in 1958 if I remember correctly). The museum at the heritage village was cool."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with our knowledgable, pleasant and easy going guide Muhammad Imran Khan. We had plenty of time to explore all the attractions visited, like the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the view from 300 metres in the Etihad towers, the Corniche and the Presidential Palace (with music corps). We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A truly brilliant experience, and a highlight of my time in Abu Dhabi. A big thank you to Nizam for leading such a special afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing private tour by the friendly Shakil as our driver and tour guide. He picked us up at the hotel lobby at the confirmed exact time. The SUV provided is very spacious for 5 of us and has room for more. He is very patient and explain to us some of the interesting places along the way. He would take is anywhere we wanted to go and didn't rush us. And he knows when to avoid the crowd at some of the attractions. We returned back at out hotel quite late and he didn't mind at all. In fact I feel quite bad about that. As I said he is truly your personal driver. 5 stars out of 5. Thank you very much."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warner Bros Full Day Pass
- Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding
- Ferrari World Entry with Transfers from Dubai as per option selected
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market
- Private Departure Transfer from Abu Dhabi City to Dubai DXB Airport
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Maharashtra