Top Aberdeen Outdoor Activities
15 results | All Aberdeen Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, tour guide was very knowledgeable about Scotland history and culture. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A huge thanks to our guide-driver Douglas. He was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. The tour was amazing, we were taken through history, current issues and of course whiskey 🥃 tradition. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Jacqueline was a wonderful guide. The tour was relaxing but very informative. The 'tastes' of Scotland provided were really wonderful..tasty & Scottish. Walked thru the Fraser castle w Jacqueline as the tour guide, saw beautiful Scottish country sides & villages.."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, got to see Scottish countryside and drove over large parts of Scotland with a great guide Doug. Visited some distilleries as well and learnt about the whiskey manufacturing process. You don't need to drink to enjoy this scenic tour and the people carrier was large and comfortable with hand sanitizer and masks. I recommend."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable and easy going with a good sense of humour. He could think on his feet and adapt to our requirements. He was good at engaging my teenage boys - he brought Scots history alive by cannily focusing on the gruesome hangings, bloody battles, body snatching. He managed to keep the boys interested despite the tour lasting 5 hours. We saw 3 castles and the tour of Old Aberdeen was fascinating."