Duff House Tours
Designed by Scottish über-architect William Adam in 1740, Duff House is a majestic, Georgian stone-built mansion with an ornate Baroque exterior that is equally matched by the splendour and proportions of its interior. The owner was William Duff of Braco, who wanted his house to reflect his status as a great Scottish landowner and Earl of Fife, but his aristocratic descendants fell on hard times and over time the house became little more than a shell.
Address: Banff, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire AB45 3SX, Scotland
Hours: Apr–Oct daily 11am–5pm; Nov–Mar Thur–Sun 11am–4pm
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Duff House
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Duff House hours of operation?
Duff House hours of operation: Apr–Oct daily 11am–5pm; Nov–Mar Thur–Sun 11am–4pm. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Aberdeen
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Fort William
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England